Over the past one and a half years, Microsoft has engaged in social media. This has helped to get in touch with us as customers and created a positive buzz around Windows and Windows Live. Social communities like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube play an important role in this.
In the fourth edition of Microsoft Talk podcasts, Abhishek Baxi and Manan talked with Senior Marketing Manager Marcus Schmidt at Microsoft. Find out what has motivated Microsoft to emphasize social awareness and get in touch with the people outside!
Also, they have a cool Windows Live-branded t-shirt to give away. Share your feedback about the podcast or your personal story or thoughts/questions/comments about Windows Community as comments to the podcast post, and one individual selected by Marcus would win that awesome tee.
- Microsoft Clubhouse: http://clubhouse.microsoft.com/
- Microsoft Answers: http://answers.microsoft.com/
- Twitter @Microsoft: http://twitter.com/Microsoft
- Twitter @MSWindows: http://twitter.com/MSWindows
- Twitter @WindowsLive: http://twitter.com/WindowsLive
- Twitter @IE: http://twitter.com/IE
- Twitter @WindowsGamer: http://twitter.com/WindowsGamer
- Windows on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Windows
- WindowsVideos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/WindowsVideos
- Windows Team Blog: http://windowsteamblog.com/
- Steven Sinofsky commenting on a blog: http://www.chris123nt.com/…/#comment-11469