If you have problems with a Windows Live service, you can open the help topics. If you don’t find any solutions there, please contact the free support. Here is how:
- The support website is http://support.live.com/.
- Under the heading “Standard services”, you can report a Windows Live service abuse or open the help topics for the products – just click the corresponding page.
- For example, if you want to report an abuse, click “Windows Live Messenger abuse” and fill the form.
- If you have chosen a help topic and cannot find what you were searching for, you can send a message to the support. You will usually get a reply within a few days. To compose a message, click any question in the left menu and then choose “More help” on the right bottom. The form will appear.
- Tip: You can also report SPIM (unsolicited advertisement instant messages) that you received, even from friends, using the abuse form.