See your creation become the logo of a popular web service!
Without publishing too much details: I am looking for a logo for a new Web Messenger.
You think you can create such a logo? Start over, and show me your creation!
What do you get from it? The designer of the winning logo will get invited to Beta testing of the project and will be credited in an appropriate way, and his logo becomes the logo of the service. Additionally, I can offer you a free 6-months subscription for WLMStatus Premium!
Need more details? Sure. Just read the following Contest Rules.
- Anybody aged 13 or upwards is able to enter the contest.
- The contest starts on Saturday, November 8, 2008, at 12:00:00 AM GMT, and ends on Friday, November 21, 2008, at 11:59:59 PM GMT.
- Any logo matching the criteria below is entering the contest.
- Each author may present up to 2 (two) creations.
- The following logo criteria apply:
- The logo must not contain any text.
- The logo must be submitted in image format PNG, with Transparency Channel (PNG32).
- The logo must have a minimum size of 256 x 256 pixels. The bigger, the better.
- The logo canvas must be squared.
- It must be well to recognize even when scaled down to 16 x 16 pixels.
- Only logos with a professional look will be considered to enter the final round (see below). No rules except for this one are being made in regards of the contents or style of the logo. Be creative.
- You may not create logos that could create an outward impression to be a simple modification of an existing, copyright-protected logo, such as the Windows Live Messenger logo, and as such result in a copyright infringement if used.
- You may choose to add a text design template matching your logo. If you supply such text design, you will be asked to set the project name in this design, if you should win. Use „Messidog“ as demo text string (this is not the project name). Do not integrate the text into the logo, but keep the two separate. Adding a text design is not necessary to enter the contest with your design.
- Submit your creation by replying to the contest thread at msghelp.net, the Official Messenger Plus! Live Community Forums, and attaching your creation. Please respect the forum guidelines for large images and use a linked thumbnail preview, or refer to an external image hosting service like TinyPic or ImageShack.
- After the contest has ended, I will pick the 5 best logos from all considered submissions (refer also to Rule 6), and these 5 logos will be published for a public vote.
- The logo with the most votes wins.
- The designer of the winning logo will get invited to Beta testing of the project and will be credited in an appropriate way, and his logo becomes the logo of the service. Additionally, I can offer you a free 6-months subscription for WLMStatus Premium!
Now be creative and show me your ideas and creations!