You wonder why no emoticons are showing up in chats with your friends? Here’s a solution.
- Open Messenger, and sign in with your Windows Live ID.
- In Messenger’s main window, click your profile name, then More options. (In Messenger 2009, click your display name, then Options…)
- Switch to the Messages tab.
- Check that both “Show emoticons” and “Show custom emoticons” checkboxes are checked.
- Click OK.
- Now open a chat window with one of your friends, and send an emoticon.
- Does it show up? I bet! =))
You got another question regarding Messenger or Windows Live?
Feel free to post it on the Facebook wall of Buddy-Scouts!